D-Link Router Login Access
Sometimes, the user encounters some issues on the router but is unaware of troubleshooting steps. Let us tell you, you will need to access your router if you encounter some kind of issue on it. Until you don’t access your router, you won’t be able to configure or modify the router settings. In this section, we will discuss the D-Link router login steps. D-Link router login steps have been mentioned below:
- Make sure the D-Link WiFi router is power on and connected to your computer or laptop.
- Go to your computer or laptop and open any web browser on it.
- Once you open the web browser, enter the D-Link router login address or IP address. The D-Link router login IP address is 192.168.0.1. After you enter the IP address into the address bar, click Go or press Enter.
- If you are unable to get inside the D-link router using 192.168.0.1, you can also use http://dlinkrouter.local web address to get inside the router.
- Now the web browser will take you to the D-Link router login page where you will see login fields asking for username and password.
- Enter the D-Link username and D-Link default password.
D-Link username – admin
D-Link default password – admin or leave empty
- Now click Submit or press Enter and you will be taken to the D-Link DIR 822 router homepage.
Why do you need to log into the D-link router?
There are a number of reasons due to which you would require logging into the D-link wifi router. These reasons are mentioned below. You would require logging into the D-link wifi router –
- To configure its settings.
- To modify the settings of your D-link router.
- To update the D-link router firmware.
- To get back your device to factory default settings.
- To restart or reboot your D-link router.
This post was all about the Dlink wifi router login access. You would require logging into your device to do certain changes and modifications. In case you come across any issue while attempting to configure or modify the settings of the device, make sure you contact us or chat with us. We are a team of technical and networking professionals who are good at solving your issues within a few minutes.